View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
MickNMaL
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Fustrated & need to vent

I know there are tons of potty training threads on here, and trust me I have read them all, but I just need to vent a little. I have had Mickey for 4 weeks now. This past week, I finally felt that he was trained to go on the weewee pad. He went 5 full days with not one accident! Now all of the sudden last night he peed on the rug... right in front of us!!!! We said no, and put him on the wee wee pad. 15 minutes later he did it again!!! Later on in the night he went on the weewee pad, and we praised him and gave him a little treat as always... THEN what do you know... the second I turn away from him he has another accident! I was worried all night, I thought something must be wrong, he must not be feeling well. But then he made it through the whole night in his crate as always without having an accident in the crate. Peed as usual in the morning... next think you know he runs into the livingroom and poops in the middle of the floor....... Since Ive been home this evening he has peed twice where he is not suppossed to. He does it the second I look away. I know he is a baby (he is 13 weeks), but I just dont get why he was soooo good for 5 full days... not ONE ACCIDENT, went on the wee wee pad all by himself every single time and now he just wont. I'm very fustrated. I thought we were doing so good.... any words of wisdom?
MickNMaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!