View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 06:09 AM   #5
Luvmypupster
YT 500 Club Member

the price does vary but in the DFW area you are going to find that they are all pretty much charging the same thing. I have had a hard time finding a vet because I'm picky. I want the office to be just as nice, clean, orderly, with up to date equipment as I would expect a human doctor office to have. When I got Bentley he was about 15 weeks old, took him to a vet for his first puppy check up. The vet was so nice, but his office wasn't clean, his front desk help was not friendly and he lacked appropriate modern equipment. Then I tried another whoms prices were extremley high for this area. Finally found one I'm happy with, the office is clean, people are nice...the whole nine yards. I feel that I can trust this vet. I paid around 200. to get Bentley fixed and around $250 for Mia. Just want to caution everyone that having these tiny breeds fixed and out under anesthsia is risky. I have known several whom have lost dogs due to them being under for surgery. It isn't something to be taken lightly.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!