View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:02 AM   #1
Gypsy & Me
lovin my girls
Donating Member

Default My Rescued Yorkie! Good Job I Found Him!

So I got a new Yorkie pup, I rescued him and he's as good as gold! All he does is lay by the fire on his back with an expession on his face that says he wants to play! He's completely house trained and Gypsy doesn't even notice that he's there!

Okay, so I'll tell you the story of how I came to rescue this little boy...

Me and my O/H were in town a couple of weeks ago and we walked past a little shop that sells collectable ceramics, they mainly stock 'Country Artists', I noticed a pair of adorable Yorkies in the window but they were small and VERY expensive but I thought I'd go in and have a look round anyway...

So I'm in the shop and looking around and I see one other Yorkie on the top shelve but it's a cartoon type looking Yorkie and really not very nice and then I look down and see the most beautiful Yorkie laying on his back... I looked down at him and decided I wanted to take him home! I asked the woman how much he was and she said he wasn't for sale cuz he was broken, (he had a few paint chips on the back near the bottom and one of his bangs was snapped off above his eye), she said she was sending him back!!!! Well I wasn't having that! I asked her if she would knock some money off if I took him in the condition that he was in. One of the sales assistants was reluctant as she could of just sent him back but the other was more than happy for me to take him at half price AND cuz they do restores and repairs there she painted over the paint chips and made him look faultless!!!!

So my lovely new Yorkie is laying in front of my fire! He's as big as my Gypsy and was well worth the money!

Here's a photo of him! Oh, and so Gypsy doesn't feel left out, a few of her too!

Oh yeah, I bet you all thought I had another REAL Yorkie didn't you! Hehehe!
Attached Thumbnails
My Rescued Yorkie! Good Job I Found Him!-yorkieboy.jpg   My Rescued Yorkie! Good Job I Found Him!-gy.jpg   My Rescued Yorkie! Good Job I Found Him!-sleep1.jpg   My Rescued Yorkie! Good Job I Found Him!-beg.jpg  
Gypsy & Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!