View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 10:41 PM   #1
Maximus
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Urgent, Please Help, Anybody!!

Hi People, Please help me.

I am a travel guide and my old folks take care of my 10 months old male Yorkie. The reason why this is so urgent is b/c I am a travel guide and I have to leave next week again for a month or two. And I noticed something strange about my Yorkie.

Since about a week ago or so, he began to have bright yellow or very thin light yellowish feces and sometimes white and its texture didn't look very normal, it kind of looked more like styrofoam in texture than his normal brown or dark brown feces.

At first I thought it might be something he ate, then it became kind of continuous. Today too.

He also has some trange color feces that he didn't have before, like bright green and then dark red!

I am more worried about white feces. I read on line that it can be something very serious internally.

I also noticed that "HIS" right lower stomach in the corner has a small bulge. I dont know what to do. I am panicing.

Please, does anyone have any info?? White feces is not normal, is it? Let me know, please. I don't want my Yorkie to be sick.... Thank you so much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!