View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 06:52 PM   #4
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Please Reconsider.

MNM's Mommy. If I could just pipe in and ditto what the previous people have said and also add that I have a little one who is 1/2 Maltese and 1/2 Yorkie. She weighs 4 lbs. and she is TINY. I think you may be biting off more then you can chew in looking for a 2 - 3 lbs little one, especially with having your other Maltese in the house. Tia romps with our three Yorkies and I'm ALWAYS watching her afraid she'll get hurt and they do sometimes hurt her. Not intentionally believe me they are very gentle with her, but because she's so much smaller she is more suseptable to getting hurt. Also, just so you know I did not go out of my way to get a 4 lb. girl. I got her out of the newspaper second hand when she was 10 months old and the previous owner decided that they did not want her. Their loss was my gain. She's beautiful and adorable at her size but there is a lot more work involved with her size as compared to my other three. Please reconsider the size you are looking for. Best of luck. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!