Thread: Me & My Babies
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 06:14 PM   #4
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbie
Aw....I love it...I am a new member to this site..I am getting my little one in less than 2 wks and am too excited. It really is consuming my every thought. I am curious..HOW do you deal with 3 dogs. How was the house breaking of the lil yorkie and Chihuahua...I am soo curious..I am very worried that I will not be a great trainer.
By the way your pups are beautiful like their mom. I am also trying to send some pictures of myself and my new pup. I have pictures of my pup from the breeder, she sent to my Email. But I am not sure How to set that up..I will have to look into that...
I have been wanting a yorkie for 4 yrs now and my Husband finally got me one!!!! I am very glad I waited because I was not ready 4 yrs ago. Now I am not working and can devote alot of time to the baby...and I have read too many books on them.. I just cant wait
The chihuahua was fairly quick to learn on the potty training. CHloe my yorkie is only six months old and we are still working on that. I think her bladder is just so tiny I forget how often she has to go outside. But 3 dogs is lots of fun. We got one new dog a year so its not like we ever had to try to train 3 dogs at once. We did breed the boxer once so we had 3 dogs and 3 big puppies in my house for 12 weeks. THAT was crazy.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!