View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 02:59 PM   #2
Dina_Nichole
I Love My Munchkins!
Donating Member

Hi and welcome to YT Your baby is adorable. I have two girls and the one has long hair and the other has medium lengtht hair. I suggest a puppy cut for your little one if you don't want alot of work. I'm sure your baby will look cute no matter what you decide. I'm sure others on here will be able to post pics for you. Currently were using Cranberry Fields shampoo and conditioner. I wish you all the luck with your baby and look forward to seeing more pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie219 View Post
Hello,
This is my first post so - hello all. I have been reading these posts for a couple months but just joined a few weeks ago. I enjoy reading the posts because there is so much helpful information. I got my first baby in the beginning of March and I could go on and on about him but I'll refrain His name is Brodie. I am attaching a picture so you can get an idea of what he looks like. I need help deciding what to do with his hair. I really like the long coats but I understand the work involved so I think I will keep it shorter but I don't know my options. Can ya'll help me by attaching photos of your babies haircuts to get an idea??? Also, I need tips for keeping his hair tangle free. I guess he has what you call silky hair and boy does it mangle in just minutes! He hates me to brush it out and I know its painful but no matter how often I brush it there are always mats in it! Any ideas for that?? Thanks again, ~Natalie
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!