View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 04:06 PM   #10
candy4me
Senior Yorkie Talker

Oh, you all are great - this feedback really helps. I'm a little concerned about my breeder now, after reading this thread. He insisted on the pups all leaving today - they all just turned 6 weeks old.

And, he was a big advocate on not docking the tail. Seems it is a subject with different opinions. Because this pup is going to be my new baby, I'm happy with him just the way he came. I've no plans to breed or show with this pup, just bought it to love......so I've decided to leave the tail as-is.

6 weeks old.....wow.....such a baby - good thing I'm at home 24 hours a day. I planned being with the pup every moment anyways, so that's good. I'm very happy with my pup, but now wished I had known all this info, before adopting the first puppy I found available. But, like I said, I bought myself a adorable companion, and going to try really hard to be a good mommy!

I lost a baby a few months ago, so this will help me to ward off that sadness a little bit . I have 2 kids already (ages 12 and 6) and they are SO excited about the pup. No name yet for the little dude!
candy4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!