View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
kelkiss5
YT 500 Club Member

Sad Morning after injection....

Boots has been in heat now for 15 days. Well as we havent been able to walk her as we would have a pack of the local male dogs following us, I asked hubby to take her to the shop with him this morning, for a change of scenery.
Well he was back in 2 minutes saying that she had spotted 1 of the local dogs, (he is huge) and jumped outta his arms and the 2 of them went running off.
She cant have been away more than 5 minutes when we found her. I nearly died he was humping the life outta her, i pulled her up right away, they were not tied , but he had definitly got in there.
I had to get on to my vet right away, she told me I have to bring her in monday to get her an injection then again 3 days later. Thank god.
My hubby feels so guilty about letting her get away, but he said he would never have expected her to run away from him in the way that did.
But as I said to him its just their instinct, and at least we can to somthing about it. We certenitly will not be carrying her to the car next time she,s in heat.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!