View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 07:54 AM   #7
Mya's_Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Yesterday we had family over and my daughter insisted that I show off Mya's clothes.
I keep them on baby hangers and I have been busy sewing. It is is chilly up north when I take her to the cottage she shivers. Sometimes my husband has the aircondtioning up really high and it is too cold in the house as well. Anyway.....they all had a good laugh at how "nuts" I am to have a "fashion line" for my dog. Hey If I am going to keep her warm she might as well look cute as well. The thing is they stopped laughing when they saw how comfortable Mya is in her t-shirts, coats, hats and pj's. I used to think it was silly to dress a dog too until I had a dog under four pounds that shivered in even 55 degree weather. I told my family and friends "you can all go GOOGLE"......lol The dog clothing industry is billion dollar buisness now. They then shut up and said I should start selling dog clothes. *grin* I also brought out Mya's photo album now that I have pics of her parents and siblings and grandparents. Funny thing happened....my relatives started to say they would not mind having a puppie after pouring over the pics. ........NOT.....hahahaha
I am happy the my neighbours are going to get a puppy for the next litter of Mya's parents so that she will have another yorkie to play with
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!