View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Thank You Everyone For Your Support!

Well so much for me taking Willow in for her surgery yesterday morning like we were supposed to. I used the snow storm we got as an excuse . . . but really I just wanted a little more time to play with her before she had to go through this again. Next Monday will be her first birthday and I decided that we are going to celebrate every day this week since we didn't get to celebrate Christmas because that was when she got hurt. We can have the surgery next week. Our surgeon said it was fine for us to come next Monday and do it. So Willow got some toys a few weeks ago and I put them up and I have been letting her pick one toy out of the bag each day. Yesterday she chose a fun stuffed turtle with a squeaker and she shook it like she had caught something good and growled and played with it all day long. Today she chose a funny looking little rabbit with four really long legs that she shook and shook and flipped around in the air until she was so tired she fell asleep. She went to the groomers today and got a cute little summer do since we won't get to go back for six more weeks. I even let the groomer's cut off her cute little pony tail. It only looks cute for two days after we go to the groomers and then Willow woozles it out of her head and it's a mess for the rest of the time . . . hair hanging down in her eyes. She looks like a little raggamuffin. Now I can see her pretty little face and her pretty eyes.

So thank you again everyone for your support and I will continue to have a fun week with my baby and we will be ready to face this together come next Monday. My breeder said we are doing the right thing and this surgery will be a lot easier on Willow and on me and we will zip right through the recovery process. I have a better outlook and yes I think she is right.

Please continue to pray for Willow that she has a good surgery . . . a speedy recovery . . . and that her little bones will be good as new after the plate and screws are removed.

Big hugs from Pegi and Willow
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!