View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
psugorilladdr
YT 500 Club Member

Cry Bad Pap... Little Scared.

So, I had a pap in August (my first one, I was 21 then, turned 22 in Nov). So I went in for a repeat and I got the results Tuesday that it showed the same thing atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance (ASCUS). So they want me to go to a doctor (I just went to the NP on campus) and have a biopsy, and I'm so scared. Actually, I'm terrified! I called and got the papers faxed to the doctor today, and they are going to look at the papers and decide what to schedule me as, at least by Monday. I just wanna cry! In 2005 I had all of the std tests including a hiv test, and they were ok. I pass out when they take blood, so I don't do them every year. Especially since I've been with my bf for 3 years, (just to clear this up, no cheating has occurred) and before that I had these tests every year. So, I'm afraid. They said hpv can take years to show up, I think I'm getting myself so worked up! Sorry, I just don't have anyone here to talk to that I want to talk to about it. My bf just worries too, and my mom talks to me on the phone, but I'm away at college... So, has this happened to anyone else??

(Is this too personal??)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!