View Single Post
Old 06-19-2005, 06:48 AM   #1
iheartyorkies
Boppin' Bo!
Donating Member

Angry Inlaws, dog haters and cat people!!!

Don't ya just hate it when people are just plain rude?? My sister-in-law and her husband, my hubby's brother (I like him a whole lot better than her!) came by for a surprise visit one Sunday last month. Well, we had a friend drop in who brought his two Yorkies to visit Bo. Well, the sis-in-law, we'll call her Morticia, hehe, has made it abundantly clear that she would never have an animal in the house. (So why'd she come see us? We've had house dogs our entire married life, but that's beside my point). She wouldn't pet Bo, didn't comment on him at all, and when the other 2 yorkies showed up and all the dogs were romping, oh my, you'd of thought Morticia was the queen of England, (sorry our beloved Brits, no offense intended), and the dogs had just pissed on her scepter and pooped on her silver platter! If I'd had a chisel I could've broken her face.
Then, not a week later, my neighbor stops by for a visit. I say, meet my new baby, Bo. Well she (we'll call her Esmarelda, hehe) says "Well, we've had ours so long. She's 14. And every time I let her out in the morning I hope she'll just keep going and not come back!" I was horrified!! Esmarelda was referring to the prettiest Westie you've ever seen! She doesn't even look old!
So then there's the cat only people. I'm not referring to those who have both dogs and cats. No, these are people who think dogs are stupid. My daughter's boyfriend is one of those (lets see, lets refer to him as Dracula, believe me, it fits!!). He has no respect for the fact that she loves both of our dogs. He has never once petted Bo!! Can you imagine??? He's cuteness personified, LOL!! I told my daughter that if she marries him that he will never allow her to have a dog in the house! She better listen! She's had a dog sleep with her for the past 7 years! And a whole lot better bed buddy than Dracula would be, ha!
Anyway, thanks for letting me vent! People these days!!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!