View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 05:58 AM   #1
lizziepooh_1
YT Addict

Default Tia is making a lot of gagging noises...

Tia is 4 1/2 months and about 3 1/2 pounds. Yesterday morning she did not eat her morning meal at all (which is not like her). When I got home from work that afternoon up until she fell asleep in my lap that night, she was making a lot of gagging and heaving nosies. I could really hear the gurgling inside of her. Plus she would sound like she was having trouble breathing sometimes. She did this a total of about 4 times last night. The thing is, each time after she would bounce right back and be all happy and ready to play. She ate her evening meal and poop looks normal.

This morning at around 4 :30 am she woke us up crying and barking (not usual for her). I let her out to pee and she was happy, but then started with the gagging and hard time breathing, even more frequently...but again, each time she did she would bounce right back to her old self. Sounds kinda gross but I think one time she vomitted in her mouth and swallowed it again.

My husband is keeping an eye on her at home today until I get home.
Anyone have any ideas why she might be doing this? I feel that if I were to bring her to the vet they woudln't believe me because she probably won't do this (it's pretty sporatic) and she'll look perfectly healthy.

If anyone has any insight into this, it would be great....if not, then I'll just keep a close eye on her and have her thigns ready to make a quick scoot out the door.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!