View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Unhappy So annoyed, What would you do??

Im sooooo annoyed right now. My STUPID thug neighbors across the street have hondas that they work on and do all that stupid stereo crap on it and they are just sitting outside blaring thier base in thier stereo systems as loud as they possibly can. Im in the back room of my house and I can hear it (actually I cant possibly ignore it). Its vibrating all my furniture and knick-knacks on my shelf
They already did this for 45 minutes today from 4-4:45 and now 3 hours later they are doing it again. I have ADHD and I cant tune out crap like this so its very distracting while Im trying to work. PLus it just drives me literally insane

Problem is, Im really shy and I dont know my neighbors or have the balls to personally go outside and yell at them to stop. So I thought about calling the police but everytime it seems like I finally decide I'm going to they stop the music. I also feel like the police have better things to do then come out here becuase my dumb neighbors cant turn down their stereo but still, I cant take it anymore! My hubby also thinks if I call the police the neighbors will know its me and this will start a problem. I already had to call the cops on them once when they had a really loud party at 2 am and they started a huge fight outside in the street. What would you do if you were me? Ive lived in this house for 4 years and the neighborhoods not bad at all, its just this one house that seems to be a problem. Should I call the police the next time they have thier stereo systems vibrating my house? They cant do that, right? There has to be something I can do
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!