View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #11
JENNGENE01_
Senior Yorkie Talker

Rose

I can definately understand your situation. My little one Penny went through the same thing. Especially for the first year and carpeting in my former apartment didn't help either to her regardless how many times I steamcleaned the carpet was like one huge wee wee pad. You definately want to be persistant with her potty training and know that she is puppy like a baby you don't expect a baby to know how to use the bathroom. So be patient right when she gets into position grab her attention quick and pick her up and move her. Also long walks also help to let them smell around and they will get the idea the more you making them run and exercise the more it makes them want to go.
Also, the poop eating can be several things one it could be that she's sick, two she came from a puppymill or backyard breeder and it is just a behavior that she picked up which will take some time to get her out of it, I've done some research on this because my little one did the same thing and my s**t zu and didn't know why and these were the two most common reasons.
JENNGENE01_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!