Thread: Who's Whom
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #42
Rhapsody
And Tiger, too!
Donating Member

Love Our soon to be 3rd member of our yorkie family

Since I just can't wait any longer, and as far as I'm concerned it is official. We will be getting our 3rd Yorkie from Lily's Easter puppies (Liquidgirl).

We don't know which of the boys it'll be yet, but my kids have already decided to name him Hercules!

So let me introduce our Yorkie family again (also I had their weight backwards, so I'll fix that now):

Rhapsody Belle -- born 12/15/2005, she's 4.5 lbs., and leader of the pack
Titan Tiger (Tiger-for short) -- born 1/9/2006, he's 4 lbs. He's a lover, not a fighter, lol.

Hercules -- born 4/8/2007 to the lovely Lily and handsome Dexter, he's about 6-7 oz, lol. And he likes styling in hairband collars (they are all the rage in puppy nurseries everywhere, lol). Not sure which color hairband is the infamous Hercules yet. . . we are so excited; it's gong to be a long 12 weeks!!

I also have two wonderful children, Jacob and Rachel. Rachel has two lovebirds named Tweety and Pickachoo. Jacob has a snake, named Goldy. And 3 treefrogs (can't remember their names).

Okay that's it for now! And thank you, Lorraine, you're doing a great job of taking care of our Hercules (whichever boy puppy he is. . .)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!