View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 09:31 AM   #10
ALLlovesLULU
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
I'll play the devil's advocate here and say that maybe it was a coding mistake. If it were coded incorrectly, it would get kicked out and not paid. I just know that after my husband's motorcycle accident he had to have a skin graft on his leg where the broken bone had come through and a chunk of skin went missing. The insurance people coded that skin graft as "cosmetic" by mistake and it was rejected. Clearly it was not cosmetic and the problem got straightened out and the claim was paid in the end. You should keep trying to get ahold of them to prove your side. Never know, they may agree right away that you are right and that it was just a mistake. Good luck!

that's correct, and funny thing is when you file for the claim; you are NOT allowed to put your own coding; but the dianogsis.

I am going to resubmit an entire package (like 50 pages) to VPI, and a statement that I will take this to a small claims court if necessary. I have Tiggy's surgery pictures and the hip ball still in a container....

I am sooo angry

Just curious if anyone has filed a lawsuit for these situations. thanks!
ALLlovesLULU is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!