View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #12
lisatodd
Little Boogers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD View Post
I told her I was looking for breeding quality, and she told me breeding females started at $1500. I took that to mean she would sell me one for breeding. I wanted to know her lines, but she wouldn't send me a pedigree.....

I'm not trying to say Kathryn is not a nice breeder/person or anything. She was very nice to me and was never rude or anything of the sort. You have two happy babies from her and that's GREAT!! I'm sure she loves her dogs and is not looking for straight $$. I am looking for breeding quality, so I need to know what lines she has in her pedigrees. She probably didn't ever send me that pedigree because she thought that I was no longer interested because her prices were a little higher than I quoted to her....
her breeding line is her own dogs listed. if you see one you like, she can tell you who the parents (listed on her site) the grandparents, great great grandparents, cousins, ets.... she doesn't order pedigrees.....no need since all of her dogs she breeds are her own. this is her own line. no others.... she has worked on her own line for 26 yrs so everything you see on her site is what will be on the pedigree w exceptions of the ones who have been retired.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!