View Single Post
Old 06-18-2005, 03:05 PM   #12
Passionfruition
Proud of my Sully!
Donating Member

Sleep Sully = night owl, NOT morning dog

DARN! I just wrote this huge response to this - and then the site went down and I had to force quit the window. Grr. Ok let me see if I can type this again...

Sully is NOT a "morning dog"!

He is the funniest thing in the morning! When my alarm goes off, I wake up and have to kindly pet him and scratch his belly to wake hiim up! He yawns, makes that cute little squeak when he yawns (do yours do that?)

After he jumps down from the bed, he stretches his backlegs by leaning forward and walking a couple steps on his front legs with back legs dragging. Then he stretches his front by doing the "take a bow" stance. (It's so cute!)

Then I take him outside, he pees, and comes back inside for 10 minutes before going out to poop. Who knows why, but I guess it takes his bowels longer to wake up, haha!

If he eats at ALL in the mornings, it's only a couple bites. He will eat a decent late lunch and always likes a huge dinner! I'm not worried about him, I mean, he's very healthy and eats plenty (and we feed him the best food available).

He's just such a funny little morning guy! He even gets "bed-head" worse than my husband does! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!