View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
BellaWillow
Senior Yorkie Talker

Omg Willow Has To Have Plate & Screws Removed From Her Leg Tomorrow

OMG . . . this was not the prognosis we were looking for today. Willow went back for her 15 week check up to see how her two bones were healing and the orthopedic surgeon made the determination that the two inch plate and six screws need to be removed. While her two broken bones have healed completely, she is loosing bone density around the big bone from the plate. This means another surgery, another incision, more stitches, another $1,200, and another 12 weeks of recocery. OMG . . . I am not ready for this. She turns one year old this Monday and I thought she was going to be done only to find out that we are kind of starting over again . . . back to December 28th when she had her first surgery to put the plate and screws in so that the bone would fuse. And now they have to take it out.

Please Yorkie Talk Posters . . . please pray that me and Willow can make it through this yet again. I just want her to be able to run and play like other little yorkie puppies her age and she won't be able to do that for a very long time. Please pray for her safe surgery and recovery. Thank you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!