Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #1
GORJESS
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Venting

On thursday I took Coco to get spayed. They told me everything went fine and I brought her home the next day. She seemed ok but she was shaking a lot, I'm assuming just because she was scared. It came out to $250 because I also got her microchipped. That was ok and I spent the money I had for it. Then I notice the cut getting really red so I took her to the vet today to make sure everything was ok. The vet told me I had to leave her again because the cut opened up and they needed to reclose it. When I put Coco down on the counter she started crying because she did want to go with them and she even peed! Then I started to cry because I felt so bad for her and didn't want 2 leave her. Then I asked about the price and they told me it would be another $150! I know that's not a lot of money but I don't have that right now so I couldn't leave her. I mean shouldn't that be considered a follow up or something? They never even put a bandage on her cut or anything. I don't know what to do? I don't want her to be in pain or for her cut to get infected. Can I put butterfly stitches? or will that not work? I'm so confuse, please give me some advice if you have any.
GORJESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!