View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #1
JESSY_RN2B
Owned by 3 furballs
Donating Member

Love Review and a Thank you to Joy

Joy (BlondieGirl87) was so kind as to offer to send me a sample of the minksheen. Well, it arrived today along with a gift to Bobbi. A beautiful yet manly Harley muscle shirt .........it's so cute and a red rope toy

I gave him a much needed bath and here is our verdict:

Left his coat very clean, silky-soft and shiny. I did not use any conditioner or finishing sprays in order to depict minksheen's true results as accurate as possible on Bobbi. The scent was quite pleasant and not strong-smelling afterwards. I agree that it is strong in the bottle but after rinsing off very well and drying.......it was very faint and not bad at all (unless I have a repulsive taste).

I was very skeptical to try it at first due to the awful reviews it got from some yet awesome from others. Well, I am curious in nature and never knock something unless I try it for myself.

Of course, I understand not all results will or should be the same for every dog.........afterall, they are much different in many ways just like us humans

Personally,
I LOVED the results and would recommend it to anyone. It worked for Bobbi and in a few days I will try it on my toy poodle I took the pictures as closely as possible as this way you can truly see the results. It is much harder to make a decision when pics are taken from afar in my opinion. The closer the more accurate to the naked eye. At the same time, every nook, crany, and fault will be easily visible....lol

You be your own judge:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0883 (600 x 580).jpg (89.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0890 (384 x 600).jpg (51.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0874 (600 x 576).jpg (150.1 KB, 26 views)

Join today and remove this ad!