View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #4
RMKC
Rosi & Poli's Mom
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeysmom View Post
I really want to rave about Kimberly King and her dogs. I recently adopted a little boy from her, Carson.

I started visiting Kimberly's website about a year ago, when I was searching for a yorkie. I found her website through this site... I really enjoyed watching her beautiful babies growth progress and dreamed of a day I might be able to own one. But I didn't think I would be so lucky as to be able to get one of her dogs. On YT, Kimberly and I chatted a bit, and she was really helpful when I had questions about my little girl yorkie (who's almost 1!). She was so generous with all her knowledge.

Well, recently I was blessed enough to be able to run down to Portland and visit Kimberly. I found her dogs to be very happy, healthy and friendly. I chose my little boy, and brought him home about 1 1/2 wks ago... he's so awesome! Took him to the vet, who told me Carson is a picture of health.

The biggest impact Kimberly had on me is her willingness to share information, spend time with me and allowed me to take up half her day! I'm sure she had alot of things to get done, but she let my husband and me stay for some 3 hours the first day, and a couple more on Sunday! Plus, I LOVE her dogs! I can't wait to watch Carson grow into a handsome young man!
Your Story is much like mine,one great Lady, and i have my Babyboy from her, he is going to be 1 yr old next month, how time flys ! Hey mabey we can meet up one of these days as i live about 40 min. away ! Here is my Babyboy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG1053 (Small).JPG (56.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG1051 (Small).JPG (33.9 KB, 56 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!