View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 06:11 AM   #15
my2boyz
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kObEWoBe View Post
Hi everyone, thanks for all your responses! Just to clear a few things up, I fed Kobe twice a day, not once...and the only reason why his size didnt bother me THAT MUCH was because the breeder says he's a "teacup" and that he wont weigh more than 3lbs...plus my vet never said anything. Well...this morning I filled his bowl up and so far so good! He didnt gooble it all up he's just eating when he feels like it, which is great. So I will def. Keep this up and tell my Aunt about this site (for her yorkie baby), since she was the one who gave me the "small food amount" advice in the first place!
Your breeder said he's a 'teacup'? There's no such thing as a teacup...that's just a ploy some breeders use to get people to pay more money for a puppy and usually the pup turns out to be much larger than promised. No one can guarantee the size of a dog...when it's done growing it's done growing and feeding it less will not help it stay small but it will help it be unhealthy. Please continue to free feed your little guy...it sounds like it's working for him I hope your Aunt will join too...we're always glad to welcome new members!
my2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!