View Single Post
Old 01-13-2005, 01:58 PM   #5
Luvmypupster
YT 500 Club Member

I went thru the same thing with my Mia. When I first got her I wanted to name her Ellie and tried it for about 2 days...It just didn't fit her & nobody liked it but me, Then my 17 year old son wanted me to name her Kylie, so we tried Kylie for a day or so. She wouldn't respond to either and Bentley (my maltese) would look at me and run up to me every time I tried calling her. So I started to wonder if the ending "ie" sound was confusing both of them..sounding too much like Bentley. Thought maybe they were just picking up on the ie ending sound. Then one of my sons friend thought Mia was pretty. I tried it and and she ran to me first time I called her Mia. She was about 15 weeks old at the time and went thru 3 names in less than a week. She's now 18 months old and I love her name. On her papers she's Renoir's MiaBella Blue. Just fluffed it up a little for her AKC name. I think there are a couple of Mia's on this forum. Brittany's teeny tinny Mia is Mia Bella with a space between the two names. There are so many pretty girl names out there. It's fun finding the perfect one.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!