View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:43 PM   #14
lilstar63100
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv View Post
hahahahahahahahahaha OMG i almost pee'd my pants laughing so hard lol .. This reminds me of a sad sad story of mine... It was valentines day and i was very pregnant well honestly i couldn't see my neither regions but i wanted to do something special for hubby well..... I decided to give myself a special haircut lol hahahaha let me just say this it had been a while since i shaved there because i couldn't get to it. so i got the scissors and started at it well one miss snip later and i am bleeding all over the place i thought i was going to bleed to death here i am half naked and very pregnant in the bathroom straddling the toilet and bleeding all over i yell for my sister who comes running thinking i was dying i tell her what happened and she couldn't stop laughing i was freaking out trying to run a scenario of what i was going to tell the emergency room on how this happened OMG i wanted to die!! I finally got it to stop bleeding but i was the laugh of the family the rest of the week. My hubby felt bad that i did it for him so he took me to dinner but ladies no matter how desperate you get DON'T EVER USE SCISSORS!!!

hahaha! im sure thats one of those stories your family tells at every family gathering?! lol... at least it would be in my family... we like to make fun of eachother like that

Mommy to 3 Yorkshire Terrors Shasta, Sherman and Little Man
lilstar63100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!