View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:06 PM   #6
SophieRose
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesenia83 View Post
Thank you all for your support. Knowing that sandy is better playing in the rainbow bridge makes me feel better than her being with them suffering. Whats help me deal with it is knowing i would never put my babies in a position that would make them suffer. I just have the luck that im around for people who lose someone dear. over 3 years ago i witness a friend give birth to a full term still born because of her carelessness. I had a 12 week rottweiler die of parvo in my arms 10 years ago and a yorkie who was a victim of a hit and run.( im now paranoid of walking my babies during the day when the cars are zooming by, i pick all three up them up before we cross) Since this thing with sandy all these things have surfaced which i thought i had forgotten. Im sorry im blabeling on. i never talk about these experiences with my family ,im known for being the strong, organzied one when something bad happens. but i think people think im some sort of robot in emergencies. but thank you all for listening. you all are the best.
When my sweet Sophie died on January 23, 2007, I grieved so deeply for her. Dealing with her loss and since she was with me for 13 years, all of the losses of a human kind plus animal just "bubbled up" emotions that I thought were buried.

Perhaps it is a good thing that we revisit those feelings, work through the pain and then we are able to share with others so they don't feel so alone. You are not alone in your feelings, but they are yours to share with certain individuals only.

The forum is a good way to write them down, not worrying about the reflection of another's face or their lack of understanding. Although you will find that there are loving people in your life who do understand, but remain stoic and afraid to express themselves.

Take care
SophieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!