View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 07:33 PM   #5
yesenia83
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

Thank you all for your support. Knowing that sandy is better playing in the rainbow bridge makes me feel better than her being with them suffering. Whats help me deal with it is knowing i would never put my babies in a position that would make them suffer. I just have the luck that im around for people who lose someone dear. over 3 years ago i witness a friend give birth to a full term still born because of her carelessness. I had a 12 week rottweiler die of parvo in my arms 10 years ago and a yorkie who was a victim of a hit and run.( im now paranoid of walking my babies during the day when the cars are zooming by, i pick all three up them up before we cross) Since this thing with sandy all these things have surfaced which i thought i had forgotten. Im sorry im blabeling on. i never talk about these experiences with my family ,im known for being the strong, organzied one when something bad happens. but i think people think im some sort of robot in emergencies. but thank you all for listening. you all are the best.
yesenia83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!