View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 07:06 PM   #10
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

hahahahahahahahahaha OMG i almost pee'd my pants laughing so hard lol .. This reminds me of a sad sad story of mine... It was valentines day and i was very pregnant well honestly i couldn't see my neither regions but i wanted to do something special for hubby well..... I decided to give myself a special haircut lol hahahaha let me just say this it had been a while since i shaved there because i couldn't get to it. so i got the scissors and started at it well one miss snip later and i am bleeding all over the place i thought i was going to bleed to death here i am half naked and very pregnant in the bathroom straddling the toilet and bleeding all over i yell for my sister who comes running thinking i was dying i tell her what happened and she couldn't stop laughing i was freaking out trying to run a scenario of what i was going to tell the emergency room on how this happened OMG i wanted to die!! I finally got it to stop bleeding but i was the laugh of the family the rest of the week. My hubby felt bad that i did it for him so he took me to dinner but ladies no matter how desperate you get DON'T EVER USE SCISSORS!!!
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!