View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #46
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Meeee too !! I LOVE letting my girls plant one right on my kisser in front of my dad - his eyeballs practacally fall out of his head LOL !!!

I'm very physical - with my kids and my dogs - kissing goes on all the time in my house...since my boys are grown now I kiss the girls good morning like I did my kids...I have no problem with anything about kissing them - some of you would be horrified at Chanels movie kisses lol - I taught her how to wiggle her head around like she's in a love scene......ewwwwwww !!! hahaha - I should video it just to gross some of you out LOL. I couldn't live without my yorkie kisses.

I too am very, very, physical and my daughter is so used to me just giving her tons of kisses in private as well as in public. I even do a sleepover in her bed at least once everytime she comes home Hubby is so used to it he does not mind

So I do give quite a bit to both my furkids too, except I don't like wet kisses so I avoid the mouth completely. But if they are way too quick sometimes and ends up licking my face, I certainly won't get mad
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!