View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 08:18 AM   #1
SissaYSU
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default awwwwww yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

By the end of this week I should be DRIVING ME CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been waaaaaaaaaaay too long since I've been without it. I hate the feeling of being trapped either at home or on campus and having to depend on others for rides

I am absolutely terrified of driving right now which would be understandable coming off of such a wreck but at least I will have my car and can return to being able to do what I need to do on my own. BUT I am definately cutting down on the driving. No more driving friends to boyfriend's/girlfriend's places, no more picking friends up from work when they are a five minute walk from home, no more taking people to Taco Bell at 2am no more going to Walmart for just one thing. (I used to love to drive and was always the one that would volunteer to take people places...not anymore) I better have a good reason to drive. It was like I explained to a friend: "I don't want to get into another wreck coming back from a 2am Taco Bell run because you had the midnight munchies" (midnight taco bell runs are supposed to be a staple of college LOL...I do believe that the busiest time the taco bell on campus ever would get would be between midnight and 2am hence the term "midnight munchies" LOL) Granted I got into this wreck on my way to meet my parents somewhere...but still I don't want to drive unless I have to, thus cutting down my chances on another such wreck (hey, it works in my mind )

I hope my car will be okay and as back to normal as possible. After such a wreck I am surprised it wasn't totalled.

I am anxious to get behind the wheel but absolutely positively terrified. I don't know how it's going to go. Wish me luck

Last edited by SissaYSU; 04-09-2007 at 08:21 AM.
SissaYSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!