View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 06:38 AM   #1
Brooklyn619
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Potty Training RELAPSE!!!

grr I am so frustrated with Brooklyn's potty training right now! she has been sooo good since I got her at 9 weeks! She's only had very few accidents in the house and always goes when I take her out UNTIL THIS WEEK! The weather outside is significantly colder, we've had about a 30 degree drop... so maybe that has something to do with it. I have been taking her out regularly. Like this morning I took her out and she peed and pooped a little, but then she came in the house and pooped on the floor in 3 different spots! I had her at a friend's house this weekend and I took her out every 30 minutes, but yet she still peed on her rug 3 times and pooped on it the next morning AFTER I took her out. And the worst part is, she's been PEEING ON MY BED at night! She just started this and I have no idea what to do. I've been taking up her food and water at about 8, and then taking her out around 10 before we go to bed. I don't want to put her in a crate... she's never been in one... but I have to do something because I can't have her peeing in my bed, it's gross. Or on the floor, or someone else's floor either! Do you guys think it's the weather or is it normal for puppies to have this lapse in training? She's 14 weeks now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!