View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:59 AM   #1
ccorder
Yorkie Yakker

Default Evie is throwing up Yellow-Please HELP

Friday morning my little girl went to get Evie out of her room and said she saw something yellow in on Evie's blanket. I checked and it was throw up - no food - just yellow bile-like with a little foam and mucus look. I thought something just did not settle with her well and would watch her that day. She played fine, but did not eat well. She started doing this hacking thing Friday evening, but only when she got excited or right after drinking. Then, Saturday she was fine; however she did not eat well again. She played good and took good naps. She did not seem upset or in pain. She did the hacking thing again that evening. Yesterday, found the vomit again. Same color same everything. She did the hacking again on and off maybe four times or so throughout the day. Again this morning found more vomit. She has not really ate well at all - a little here and a little there. I do have her an appointment this today to see vet, but wanted you all to give me your advice first. Evie is 9months old and weighs about 2.9lbs. Thanks.

Courtney
ccorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!