View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 02:13 AM   #1
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Default New Yorkie Rescue .... Surprise!!!

We haven't even decided on the name yet ... but ... there are soooo many Yorkies out there suffering and abused, we didn't necessarily choose to do this, it just kinda chose us!! My friend, Trish, and I have started our own Rescue. We are kinda leaning towards "Twice Loved Yorkies". She knows Yorkies inside/out and I just love 'em and want to help! After Patrick and I started out on our nightmare trip home, this little guy came to Trish as our very first surprise rescue! As everyone knows, sometimes you don't make a choice ... circumstances just kinda choose you!! Little Bear was just there, ready or not ... he had a desperate need and we were his hope. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, but can hardly wait. I hope I am doing this correctly and if I am not, will welcome a well deserved smack on the head from Admin!!

Here is his Ad:

Breed: Yorkshire Terrier/Yorkie
Fee: $300 [covers expenses for vet, etc.]
Name: Frankie [We call him Bear because that's what he looks like!]

Sex: Male
Description: Precious little 5 pound boy, sweet, friendly, gets along with other small animals. Potty trained. Perfect companion.
How did this tiny creature end up in rescue?
Frankie's reward for siring many puppies, making lots of money for his owner's and being a loving companion was to be left without food and water in an abandoned house outside of Denver. He deserves so much more!!! He's been neutered, and is up to date on all his shots. If you would like more information about Frankie or rescued Yorkies in Colorado, please contact me.

Phone: (970) 243-0559

PLEASE SPAY OR NEUTER ALL YOUR PETS!!!

[Now ... after many, many updates from Trish, I have learned this about little Bear!! He came to her soooo dirty, matted and had so many burrs, his beautiful hair had to be cut off and it's already growing out. He runs and plays with the other Yorkies [Trish's Yorkies] like he is a pup again. He also came to her hungry ... not any more! He eats like a little piglet! She feeds her "Pack" Force from The Honest Kitchen and he loves it. He's a little snuggle bug and will cuddle on your lap as well as walk with you on his leash. It's as if it's the first time he ever knew there were soooo many things to discover! He just really needs a good home as soon as possible. He is soooo happy and we don't want him to be sad when he goes to his forever home, he's had enough. We believe that he will transition nicely, he's such a great little guy!! ]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yorkie Bear again resized JPEG.jpg (144.5 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by bettyeanne; 04-09-2007 at 02:16 AM.
bettyeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!