View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #11
mh357
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlmissjackieo View Post
i have a a very small yorkie(under 2LLB)...and if you really have your heart set on a really small one like mine. you should wait to get it until it is at least 5-7 months old. im not a pro...but i feel as tho it is best for the owner and the pup. it allows you to see around what size the pup will be.BUT MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY...it will allow the pup to get 100% attention from the breeder and the breeder will be able to make sure the pup has no medical problems and ready to go into a loving home.i'm probaly wayyyyy off base...but its just my opinion.i got my girl when she was older and so did my mom. good luck to you!
Thanks! I don't think I want a 2lb baby...but I do want one small enough that she'll fit into a bag nicely and without being noticed, small enough for me to carry around the house, take everywhere, fly on an airplane, you name it! My last yorkie was way above average weight-wise (a little fatty around 10 pounds!). She wasn't a foo-foo baby, and I want this little girl to be completely foof-ed out (my bf would seriously roll his eyes and smack his head if he read this!! lol!). Clothes, carrier, posh...hehe! I just want to make sure she won't be TOO small that she could have health problems.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!