View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 12:05 AM   #12
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi View Post
I have good news i called a wildlife sanctuary/rehabilitation in the everglades, they said they didnt have enough funds to take in more animals, especially as common as racoons, sooo i gave them a hefty donation and they are coming to pick up the family tomorow. What they do is that they'll take the racoons, vacinate them/tag them and then they will evaluate them. Some racoons are used to the wild but some have been sooo used to eating out of trashcans ect.. they are seen as a "danger" to people so they cant be released. Those, they keep those in these big fenced in enclosures. im pretty happy about this. Although i hope this family isnt too big because im paying 100$ per racoon.. lol w/e but i cant have these lil guy's deaths on my consience & i also dont want to wake up one day and find them scurrying around my living room
You are an angel! I wish the world had more people like you in it!

I couldn't have had them put to sleep. I probably would have just blocked the fireplace so they couldn't get in the house and I would have fed them. LOL I would never have gotten rid of them then...duh! I never would have thought to do what you did...way to go!

Kim
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!