View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 09:50 PM   #5
codegirl42
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by biewerlover View Post
I don't know all your details, but it sounds like he isn't ready for full run of the house yet. Usually when I think my dog is ready I start out very small,like from the crate to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the kitchen and dining room and I extend the time out of the crate. This morning I gave my guy a chance to have run as he hasn't had an accident in over 3wks . I was getting ready for work and heard him whine but thought it was something else he waswhining about, came downstairs to find a little pretty package on my floor!! So, I just cleaned it up quietly and decided he is not ready yet to have freedom without me watching him. Hang in there and go back to restricted space for awhile.

Kathy
He's 4 months old now...I was wondering if going back to restricting him after giving him free reign would cause him to attempt to hold his pee all day until he's let out. I've gotten to the point now where I'm scared to take him out of his area until he's at least gone once. And he just WONT. So I let him out because I feel bad...and then he GOES.

Do I just leave him in there until he's gone because he cant hold it anymore? Or do I let him out anyway knowing that he hasnt gone?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!