Thread: New here :)
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
Naomi
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default New here :)

Hi, im naomi and & im new yorkietalk and yorkies in general lol :P
Well im in HighSchool, I enjoy shopping, the beach & im completly addicted to cold stone icecream lol Well im exploring getting a yorkie. Im ready for a dog & i figure that this time around, i want a small one and hopefully a girl ive done a lil browsing online but i figured id join a forum and meet some of your yorkies
(oh & dont worry, my future college accepts dogs under 20 pounds, so im prepared)

Plz introduce yourselfs & your sweet lil yorkies. also, i was wondering, i saw a yorkie at petsmart, and usually yorkies are all spunky and happy, but this one was super super small and looked tired & sick, it was like the size of a baseball and its owner was carrying it and she said "thats just how teacups are", is that true? that all teacups are sickly? i would never want a dog that small, but i went to the petshop close to my house and they have normal healthy ones.. but they are like $3000+, is that a normal price? And should i be going to a petstore? But i couldnt find any breeders in miami

Lol sorry if im totally clueless
Naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!