View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 07:19 AM   #14
val
Senior Yorkie Talker

Just to notify everyone, I made the big decision and the day has finally come. I am putting Fudge to sleep today and I am trying my best not to cancel the appointment. It is like he knows, he is following me everywhere and even came to the kids for a little petting this morning before they went to school which he never does. I am so upset, I hope I am doing the right thing. Is it possible to be this physically ill? I know he has to go but it is just hard to process it all, I do not know what to expect. I have been told that it is very peaceful. I do have another decision before I go through with this, I have to decide if I want his remains back or just to scatter the ashes at pet haven, I am not sure what is best, I just know I do not want to do any of this, and it is breaking my heart. We did tell the kids that it would be happening but did not tell them the day because they were so upset when we told them that we had to let him go, but they knew something was up this morning because they asked why I had watery eyes and why I looked so sad. Sorry I have to go now.
val is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!