View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 06:16 AM   #9
tobyfan
YT Addict

Do I know what you mean? You better believe it!!!
I KNOW that Bob was truly a gift from God for me. I wasnt even looking for a dog..I had 7..Big Dogs...Never thought I would even be interested in a smaller type dog..And then there he was one hot June day wandering lost into my yard. Nearly dead from hunger and covered in ticks and burrs..Of course I immediately starting taking care of him and I had no intention of keeping this dog..I would care for him and then take him to a rescue because I sure didnt need a dog that would have to stay in the house and appeared to be..well...needy to an extent..
Within 3 days it was over...I didnt care what I had to go through, this dog was meant to be with ME!! Long story short...I tried and tried to find his owner. Internet..posters..etc...No luck...Now..Hes mine..And I wouldnt trade this precious little perfect soul for all the money in the world...Nothing..
I often ask him.."Bob, were you always this sweet? Were you born this way? Or did you get this way when you found Mommy?"..."Bob, did you search and search until your found your perfect Mommy? Is that how you got here?" He just looks at me like...Your silly...Im your gift from God...
I dont really even remember what I did before him...It must have been very dull and boring..
tobyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!