View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #12
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

on the cost of yorkie-poos...after talking to several people who do breed the "Designers" they charge anywhere b/w 500-1350.00 (which is a lot for mixed breeds) but people are buying them left and right, and yes there are plenty of mixed breeds in the pound, but how many are the sought after toy breeds? i do know there are small breed rescues with small breeds but usually they have medical issues or are older, and unfornunately not sought after. you can always start out higher then you really intend to sell them, and come down if you have any problems placing them.. a lady i talked to said that her first litter of yorkiepoos was by accident, she lives in tx, she posted in the paper 150.00, several people from up north called and asked if it was a miss print, thinking it was supposed to say 1500.00 and they were willing to pay that. (but thats not what she sold them for) and i know some people will not agree with me or the other breeder but that fact remains, people want these "designer pups"

i personally love both

JMO
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!