View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
YorkieGuru
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Cry Grieving the loss of him in a dif. way

I signed back on to YT looking for something. But what? I'm not sure. I'm in a saddened state right now, and I have been to fearful to announce to everyone that we no longer have my beloved Louie. Even though I cried like a baby the night he left me, it has hit me hard tonite. I can't quit crying and thinking of him. I just want to hollar out... I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LOUIE!!!!!!!!!
Trying to make a long story short, he is with a family member now, and I'm not sure how I can get past this void in my heart. I have my 2 girls but it's just so hard not seeing Louie running around the house.
He was my first Yorkie, who I "rescued" from a puppy mill. He was a good boy.
I guess I'm posting this in need of something, a friend, maybe advice, I guess I'm not sure.
I'm hurting but I know there is a family that is finally happy. They added a wonderful yorkie to their family.
I know I'm going to get asked..... Where is he? and Why don't you have him anymore?
Good questions.....
My daughter, Allison, was in a 4-wheeler accident.(she races motocross) She broke her humerus, a rib, and had a concusion. She spent the night in the hospital. After arriving back home, we had tons of visitors. One of them being my nephew and his family.
After talking for awhile they told us they just lost their dog, from getting ran over by a car. The family was devistated. They said they wanted a small inside dog that they can watch over 24/7. Thats when my dilemna started.
Without knowing, my husband told my nephew that he could have Louie. (without even talking to me)
There is more to the story, but the short version is that they now have my precious Louie, and I'm having a hard time dealing with him not being here.
I watched him hop in their van and I can't get that picture out of my head. I'm hoping that I can get past this but right now all I can think of is my precious boy... how could I have let you go??????????????
Maybe one day I'll understand, but now just isnt the right time
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!