View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:45 PM   #10
yorkiemomma7
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

actually to the last commentor before my last post, you asked weren't yorkie -poos from two different full blooded parents...I have no idea. When i bought my female, they "said" she was bred between a poodle and a yorkie, that is why i am calling her litter yorkie-poos. But, without the paperwork from the people i bought her from i have no actual proof. i did take her to the vet when i bought her and he asked me if she was mixed ...and i just told him what the sellers had told me. To look at her and then look at some of the different photos on the internet of actual full blooded yorkies, i couldn't tell a difference...but unless there is some actual blood test or other breed identifying test that can be done, i will never know. She doesn't have the "fluffy" coat, hers is more fine haired...She doesn't have wavy hair, it straight, and etc....she has the coloring (black, turning blue and gold) as a yorkie, she is very tiny build. I don't know of any other distinguishing characteristics that i could go by. I had posted pics in my last post so maybe some of you could see her for yourselves...
yorkiemomma7
yorkiemomma7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!