View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 04:24 PM   #8
Frick n Frack
Yorkie Talker

Default I know a great breeder who sells online and will ship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker'sMommy View Post
Tinkerbell is almost 16 months and I am itching for a new baby yorkie, a female to be exact Is it so hard to find one?? I need one sooonnn
Is is safe to buy online, I was hoping for someone near by, withing driving distance, Please help me in my search
If you are ok buying online, I would highly recommend a breeder that we purchased our two puppies from. Her name is Deb Sillers, and she was recommended to us by a friend of ours who is also a yorkie breeder but didn't have any available when we were looking. She lives on a farm in Missouri, but she does have a great website that has all her contact info, as wells as pics of available puppies, and pics of the mothers. We went to pick ours up from her since we lived nearby at the time, and we can attest that she takes VERY good care of her pups, and hires another lady full time to help her because she raises many yorkies. She will also ship the puppy for I think $250.

Her website is www.amazingyorkies.com, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Frick n Frack is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!