View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
EmmasParents
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Help! Potty/bedtime training issues ...

Our little yorkie, Emma, is 10 months old. We are having a few big training issues and I don't know what to do?!?

1) She uses a potty pad and "was" completely trained. Now, for the past two months or so she refused to poop on the pad even though she knows she is supposed to. She pees on it just fine though. Then, when we even call her name after she is done it in the wrong spot, her ears go back and she immediately knows what she did wrong. Not sure how to get her completely on the pad again ... nothing is working.

2) We are still having serious issues with bed time. If we put her in the crate she cries and cries and cries and cries. This has never changed since day 1 ... it is horrible. She can go on all night long. So, we started to put her in bed with us. We have to take her to the potty pad 4+ times in the middle of the night and sometimes she has accidents in our bed. We just got brand new bedding so this is not an option any more. We just have no idea how to stop her from crying all night long in her crate...

SO ... how do I get her to go #2 on the potty pad and how do I get her to sleep through the night in her crate without waking up our entire condo building?? We are out of ideas ....

Thanks for listening ... any help is greatly appreciated!!

Becca
EmmasParents is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!