View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 10:01 AM   #13
biewerlover
YT Addict

thanks so much, now that you put it that way, I kinda feel bad. These dogs are just soo smart, you would think theyd know better. lol

They are smart there is no doubt about it. When I train dog owners (and dogs) the first thing we look at is human behaviors and expectations. Too many times, the human is wanting the dog to think like we do. Watch Dog Whisper, he is always saying..dogs ARE NOT human they are not wired like we are, thats not to say they are not intelligent. Yes, they do things they shouldn't but my feeling is it is not to get back at us, but is generally because they have issue with being bored, frustrated, are young etc. A toddler might know he/she is not supposed to write on the wall with that big black permanent marker. How many of us have had it happen?!! Does it mean our toddler is dumb or mad at us? NO, they just want to do it.

This is what makes our lives with our dogs so darned interesting. Imagine how boring your day would have been if you had not sat on crap right?!!!

biewerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!