View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:56 AM   #5
stephluvsangel6
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

when i first was looking at the list of posts i was like what yt has sewers, what does that mean that we have potty mouths cause i dont know why i was thinking sewer like underground sewers.

oh my but im trying to get into that, my mom bought a brand new sewing machine but i havent tried it out yet.

but hey since some of the crafty people are on this post i have a question

on my quad i have a leather seat where i sit but i want to do it zebra but my quad is blue you know the yamaha blue, now can i go and buy like some zebra fabric just fabric you know to sew and stretch it tight on the seat and then like not regular staples but those like staple gun staples and staple it tightly underneath the seat so you guys think it will hold? i was wathcing them reupholster my cousins seats in his tahoe from just cloth to leather and they just unzipped the cloth and then they just kinda cut and pasted is what it looked like to me but i seen them like staple something and it got my brain going hey i can do that to my quad, cause before they just have like really thick stickers and its made to fit your seat and you stick it on but i thoght
that would od permanet damage to the seat if i ever didnt want zebra but the fabric way you just can staple underneath and no real damage will be done you know

but i dont know if the fabric will hold, or bunch and if its to think that it will wear but let me know what you guys think

thanks guys
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!