View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #8
biewerlover
YT Addict

#1. In my personal opinion I don't think any dog "punishes" us, I think that is something we humans kind of tagged to our dogs when they do "bad" things when we leave them etc.

#2. When you tapped him on the butt, I am positive he had NO clue why you were angry or tapping his butt. A dog literally lives in the moment (lucky them) and even though he pooped in your car when you came back, he more then likely forgot he even did it. Imagine from his point of view, hes like.."Geeze, what did I do that I am being put in the back seat and my mom is angry at me". Remember, try and think from the dogs perspective, as much as we want to think of them as human and understanding everything in the human world, that is the biggest mistake we owners make.

#3. He probably just had to "go" and had no where to "go" except on the seat. I understand your frustration, but the best thing you could have done is cleaned it up and chalked it up to an accident. Make sure your use a smell deterent when you get home.

#4. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand your frustration, ewww, sitting on crap is not my idea of fun either, but don't take it personally, it just happened and move on from there. Hope the rest of the day is better.

Kathy
biewerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!