View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #4
cutiepieangel
Yorkie Talker

Dog angel baby

hi there iam so glad i found yorkie talk well iam looking for a yorkie mine ( angel) is 10 yrs old april 1st 2007. iam very depressed as he hit the golden yrs i know he is healthy and active not like a pup but i have pre anxiety about this issue i cant loose him he has gone thru so much with me he met my parents b4 they both died in 2000 he has been with me scince a baby 97 it may be early but iam scared seems weired i know i could cry just thinking about it i read the rainbow bridge and had to take a prozac i guess you could say angel has helped my bipolar disorder 100% my husband says to me iam not so much worried when angel passes its you but angel does have seperation anxiety after all scince 97 24/7 i would think so so i think another dog would benefit both angel ^i^ and my self for angel keeps him active for me the transition down the road so if u know of a yorkie out there who needs luv to be spoiled and all the cloths i have he or she can share with angel please let me know angel with be happy one under 2 yrs old i live in durham n.c. thanx so much angel and his mom & dad robert & karen
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!